Give your site the look of a newspaper front page, but with a modern day look. With Giornalismo, your readers will know about everything going on with a top story section and up to three columns full of stories right up front. Once inside, it will be easy for readers to know the important details, with story highlights, and navigate within the site, with related stories and latest posts. Giornalismo is completely responsive, allowing readers to take your stories wherever they go.
Contributers: Jacob Martella
Requires at least: 3.9.1
Tested up to: 4.5.2
Stable tag: 1.2.2
Via WordPress Admin
- From your sites admin, go to Themes > Install Themes.
- In the search box, type ‘Giornalismo’ and press enter.
- Locate the entry for ‘Giornalismo’ (there should be only one) and click the ‘Install’ link.
- When installation is finished, click the ‘Activate’ link.
- Download the file from the theme page.
- Unzip the file.
- Using an FTP client (I recommend FireZilla), upload the ‘giornalismo’ file to your WordPress theme folder. Make sure the file you upload simply says ‘Giornalismo’ with no numbers after it. Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Go into your WordPress Admin, navigate to ‘Appearance > Themes’.
- Find the Giornalismo listing on this page and click ‘Activate’.
GNU General Public License
Except where otherwise noted, all photos in the screenshot are also licensed under the GNU General Public License. Copyright 2015 Jacob Martella