July 25, 2021
- Added code to first column to let the user control whether the byline and number of comments are displayed.
- Fixed: Syntax error that caused the second column on the homepage to display incorrectly.
- Added theme options to allow the user to control whether the author’s byline and number of comments are shown.
- Made date translatable and allows the user to change the format of the date using the date_format option.
- Wrapped custom functions in ‘if (function_exists())’ to make it easier to customize with child theme.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
- Styled tags
- Added support for the Category Color plugin
- Tested with WordPress 4.4
- FIXED: Changed header_image() to get_header_image() in functions.php to fix issue with the header image URL incorrectly outputting to the screen instead of the image itself.
- Initial release to the WordPress Theme Directory